Come and swim in our wonderful open air pool.
You can book in advance or pay on the gate if space is available
The swimming pool is located on the edge of Cirencester Park the historic Roman town (known as 'Corinium'). Originally opened in 1869, the pool is fed by natural spring water, heated to an average temperature of 27°C. Together with a children's paddling pool and sunbathing patio, our pool offers you a wonderful swimming experience in a fantastic location.
We provide a range of different swimming activities.
- Aqua Aerobics - Fun exercise sessions with music and "encouragement" from our resident aqua aerobics' instructor and the rest of the pool team! Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Pre-booking required.
- Drop-in Swims - Every weekday afternoon from 3pm to 5pm (7pm Tuesday & Thursday) and from 10:15 to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Just turn up and swim, no pre-booking required. Main and Toddler's pools both open. A swimming lane can be requested
- Fitness Swims - For people who want to improve their fitness and swimming technique. Fast, medium and slow lanes are available. Pre-booking required.
- General Swims – This is for everyone, Families and individuals. Both the Toddler (depth 0.75 cm) and main pools are available, a swimming lane can be requested.
- Inclusive Swims - For people with 'specific requirements' and those who find it difficult swimming with large groups of people.
Upcoming Swim Sessions
Click on session title for information and booking
Full Moon Swim
Enjoy the experience of a swim under a full moon (weather permitting) while supporting your community swimming pool.
The aim of the Moon Swim is for a quiet, contemplative swimming at an unusual time and hopefully, you will be treated to a gorgeous night sky.
Tuck Shop will be open for drinks and snacks
The money raised from this event will go towards our charity fundraising
Numbers are limited to 80 people
|Date||Wednesday, 13th July, 2022 9:30 pm|
|End Date||Wednesday, 13th July, 2022 11:00 pm|
|Ticket Type||Price||Available Places|
- Fri 1 Jul 2022
Tribute to an Inspirational lady
People have been paying tribute to Jane Leo, our chair who sadly passed away last month. Read Tribute to Jane HereJane Leo Read full article
- Mon 20 Jun 2022
Pool Swims Change Tuesdays and Thursdays
As from 21st June, the Tuesday and Thursday 5pm & 6pm Swims are replaced by a 2 hour extension to the 3pm drop in swims. The drop in swims on Tuesday and Thursday will run from 3pm to 7pm on these... Read full article
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
Cirencester Open Air Swimming Pool is hosting NPLQ course for new lifeguards between the 1st & 5th August. See NPLQ attachment for details and prerequisites. Click on Book to register (external website)
|Date||Monday, 1st August, 2022 8:30 am|
|End Date||Friday, 5th August, 2022 5:00 pm|