With the relaxing of Covid restrictions, we are offering a more 'Normal' season of swim sessions for our visitors this season. This year's format will be similar to how we finished last season with a combination of booked and 'drop in' sessions. So, there will be essentially 3 types of swim sessions available.
- Individual Fitness (including Season Ticket Holder) Swims - These will be one-hour sessions bookable in advance. One person/one booking, so no group booking, each person must book their own swim session. The format will be all lane swimming with slow, medium and fast lanes available.
- General Swims - Again bookable in advance. This is essentially a 1½ hour 'family swim' where all members of one family can be booked on a single ticket. Both the main pool and toddler's pool will be open. One lane maybe open for Lane swimming, however this will be at the discretion of the Pool Manager on the day. If you want to guarantee a lane swim, you should book on an Individual Fitness swim.
- Drop-in Swims - As the name suggests you can just drop in and swim, pay on the gate or produce your season ticket. Format similar to General Swims. There are drop-in swims every day Monday through Sunday.
- Aqua Aerobics - Three sessions per week, one morning, one lunchtime and one evening session. Bookable in advance. All pay, no season ticket concessions.
- Youth Evening - Every Friday up to the end of the school term, no need to book, just turn up.
- Inclusive Swim - One session per week on Sunday morning, 9am for one hour. From July 26th an additional session will be run on Tuesday mornings (9am). All sessions must be booked in advance. Important Note, only people who qualify for this swim will be allowed entry.
We have introduced new pricing this year. All sessions except Aqua Aerobics will be priced at the following:
- Adults £5.50
- Concessions (Over 60's) £4
- Students in full time Education £4 (you may be asked to provide your Student Card)
- Children (4-17 years) £3
- Toddlers (under 4 years) Free
- We accept payment with all major debit and credit cards together with PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
- Bookings for Bookable sessions open 8 days prior to the session date.
- No refunds for booked sessions unless pool is closed by our pool team for safety reasons.
- Season Ticket Holders - Make sure you login to your account before making a booking to take advantage of your season ticket.