The following are the terms and conditions to which you are agreeing; agreement is made by the payment of the booking fee. For the 2022 season this is £180 for a two-hour session (for up to 60 guests - more guests would incur additional lifeguard costs - from 61-90 guests additional £40; 91 - 120 guests additional £80; 120 is maximum number of guests on site - all of above assume COVID rules allow these numbers). The numbers and make up of guests at your party must comply with any government COVID-related guidelines then currently in place for group gatherings - you are responsible for complying with those guidelines and sharing with the duty manager how you have ensured that.
The booking session is:
- For bookings on Thursday (all season)/Friday (summer holiday timetable only) 7:15 - 9:15 - entry to the site is from 7:15 (so if you want set up time then we suggest your guests arrive at 7:30) and all guests and hosts must be off site by 9:30.
- For Saturday bookings 6:15 - 8:15 entry to the site is from 6:15 (so if you want set up time then we suggest your guests arrive at 6:30) and all guests and hosts must be off site by 8:30.
- You may bring your own food. Flat-bed electric BBQ’s can be hired at a cost of £20, payable on booking. We ask that you dispose of all your own rubbish and put it in the rubbish containers by the outside back wall. - black bags will be provided for you to put your rubbish in.
- You may bring party decorations but any decoration used must be cleared away by the host before leaving the site.
- Swimmer ratios - please remember that all under 8-year-old and any older non-swimmers should be accompanied in the water at all times in the ratio of 1 adult(over18): 4 swimmers or if under 4 years old then it’s 1adult:2 swimmers. All children, regardless of age or swimming ability should be supervised by accompanying adult at all times whilst on site.
- No glass of any sort (bottles/glasses) should be brought on to the pool site.
- No alcohol is allowed on the site.
- Hosts and guests may bring their own inflatables and the slide can be used with lifeguard supervision on request to lifeguards. Lifeguards are provided on the ratio of 1 lifeguard to 30 swimmers; within the £180 booking fee we allow for two lifeguards - additional lifeguards can be requested and should be paid for on booking.
- The lifeguards on duty are there to ensure your safety - please listen to and respect their advice and direction at all times - they will ensure these terms and conditions are adhered to by all guests and will liaise with, and expect support from, the host if any guests are not following these terms and conditions.
- The numbers and make up of guests at your party must comply with any government COVID-related guidelines then currently in place for group gatherings - you are responsible for complying with those guidelines and sharing with the duty manager how you have ensured that.
- Changing facilities will be available - showers require a 20p coin.
- In normal circumstances, refunds will only be paid if the pool has to be closed for any reason. If the host needs to cancel the party, then they should email the pool via the web page and all efforts will go in to reorganising a date that suits both parties. If that is not possible then we will refund 50% of the amount paid.
- The tuck shop can be open if required - please give at least 48 hours' notice.
- Music can be played but volume needs to be relatively quiet, respecting our neighbours who live in houses surrounding the pool - the lifeguards will ask you to turn music down if they feel it is too loud; please comply with their requests.