Information on Season Tickets
When you buy a Season Ticket, it gives you unlimited access to all our swim sessions with the exception of Aqua Aerobic sessions and Inclusive Swims. There are also times in the season when your season ticket is not valid such as our Fundraising swims and Private events. These a clearly marked in our Swim Calendar and booking system
Season Tickets normally go on sale from early April until mid-June. However, the pool reserves the right to close the purchase of season tickets should circumstances dictate this is necessary
Types of Ticket
There are two types of Season Ticket available, Individual and Family (maximum of two adults and four children).
Individual Season Ticket
- Adult - persons aged 17 to 60 years old on May 1st of current year.
- Senior - Persons over 60 years old on May 1st of current year.
- Youth/Student - Persons 16 years or older on May 1st of current year and in full time education
Family Group Ticket
- Family Group tickets are primarily designed for families who wish to swim together.
- Family Groups range from one adult and one child up to two adults and four children
- Children on a Family Group Ticket aged over 12 years can book on some individual swims without the need of a parent being with them. Children aged over 16 years of age can book on all individual swims including Fitness and Season Ticket Holder only swims
Season tickets are not valid on Aqua Aerobic sessions, Fundraising and Inclusive swims
For full details and pricing see our Season Ticket Page